Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week Two - Whew, What a WEEK!

Today marks the first day of week 3 and boy oh BOY am I glad to see week 2 outta here.

Let's Recap:

Day Eight: 292.6 - WOW, I was down 13.8 pounds and feelin' FINE

Day Nine:  291.6 - Another pound down, crimany, I'm on fire.

Day 10: 291.8 - Uh, oh, I gained; two WHOLE ounces

Day 11: 291.6 - Whew, I lost those pesky lil ounces

Day 12: 292.2 - WHAT?? Oh, yah, I slipped. My very costly drink.

Day 13: 293.4 - Hmmm, APPARENTLY I'm payin' interest on it.

Day 14: 293.4 - Whew, didn't gain. Could I be paid in full?

Day 15: 291.6 - Oh look, we've seen THIS number a time or three.

So Yah...

This WHOLE week I lost a total of one pound. I am down 14.8 pounds in 14 days. Pretty impressive numbers unless you actually look at the two weeks - together and separately.

First week?

ROCKED it. In fact, I went WAY beyond what I expected. Given my size, I wasn't too concerned about the large drop. When you factor in water weight and getting back into the gym, plus the diet (food) change, it was inevitable that I lose a large number.

Second week?

Oh, pfft. I thought it was going to be THAT (first week) easy ALWAYS? As if! I slipped (more than once), I lied to myself a couple times, and I generally wasn't holding myself accountable in the ways I did the first week.

And it showed.

Now, lest you think I'm bummed about one pound down? I'm not. Experts (crazy people we call "they") say 1-2 pounds lost per week is healthy and acceptable.

Okay, fine.

But I can't do to myself what I did this past week.

I NEED to stay focused as in week one! This, my friends, is my goal this week.

Remaining accountable, moment by moment, all through the week.

That said, I'm done weighing in daily. At least for this week. With my Magpie home, it's too much to try an weigh in, make a healthy breakfast, do gym time before anyone else is up, blah, blah, blah.

It's better in the head too (or so THEY say). We'll just see how the week progresses.

I will weigh in on Saturday for Barb's numbers. And again next Tuesday for my own lil sched. This actually will give me time to write about OTHER stuff daily. Tips, tricks, and whatever else is a'runnin' through this 'ol head.

And I've got LOTS to say.

Till next time!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting Weight: 306.4
Goal Weight: 150
Today's Weight: 291.6
Total Lost to Date: 14.8








© 2012 Dear Diary, I'm Fat...Now What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing a bit of you with me, may we all traverse through this life happily!