Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 5 - Short 'n' Sweet and Oh So GOOD!

HAPPY Saturday to you!!

And what a GREAT Saturday this is starting out to be...

I'm up early today because I have lots to do and I just want to 'git 'er dun'! That way, I can enjoy some down time later, YAY!

So, first up this morning, another weigh in - I TOLD you that this would be a daily thing for the next little while, bear with me!

I woke up this morning, not feeling anything toward the scale. I couldn't tell today if I was up or down. THAT made me a little nervous but I couldn't NOT get on the scale, either.

CONQUERING my fears, I am.

And my reward for doing so?

2.4 pounds DOWN!

YAY.

...er...maybe that's not a reward simply for stepping on the scale. I really have been such a good girl these first four days.

6.4 pounds down total. Now THAT'S a nice reward for being such a good girl. YAY!

It's also why this post is short 'n' sweet this morning.

Of to the gym to do my homework (yes, my trainer gave me homework this weekend AND I'm excited about it...weird but GOOD).

Then groceries and...blah blah blah.

You know, Saturday stuff.

Enjoy the day, enjoy your life, and keep on keepin' on!

Till next time!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting Weight: 306.4
Goal Weight: 150
Today's Weight: 300
Total Lost to Date: 6.4



© 2012 Dear Diary, I'm Fat...Now What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Sandi! It is such a good feeling to see the scale moving in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my friend and oh yes, it is. So often we are derailed when we don't see it move down. Right now I'm so motivated that I'll probably reach my goal by next week...NOT really...wouldn't that be SWEET :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing a bit of you with me, may we all traverse through this life happily!