Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Week 14 is OUTTA Here - Prepare for a BORING Post!

I'm telling you up front that this post will be nothing to write home about. I don't have time for funny or informative or even quirky and silly.

AND since I stayed the same this week in weight...

Which means that I was a BAD girl this weekend. Yes, I celebrated getting into those size 16's, just a WEE bit too much.

This post is going to be simple and ordinary.

Today's Weight?

266.6

The exact same as last Tuesday.

I didn't go near My Fit Pal this weekend. Ugh.

My miles were average.

I only swam about an hour since Friday.

And...

OH...well I DO have lots of miles to add for the walking girls. Of course I'm sucking at that too - these girls are walking their butts off and that's great but WHERE are THEY? Hmmm...

Now. Let me just say...

I'm not whining about it. I don't even have time for that. I'm just stating fact and hoping you'll get that sometimes life gets in the way. YOU know this.

What I can't do is continue DOWN the slope. I've got to keep on climbing UP.

So here's to the start of week 15 and staying on the right path.

Who's with me?

Good, now let's git 'er dun!

Till next time!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Virtual Trip(s)

Michele: 10.5 miles

Anna: 260 miles

Sandi: 188.04 miles

Debbie: 112 miles

Kathy: 171.92miles

Stephanie: 228.89 miles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My October Goals:

Walk 130 miles - 86.54 = 43.46 miles to go!
Swim 20 hours - 6 hours, 30 minutes = 13 hours, 30 minutes to go! The pool is HEATED!
Post Daily at My Fitness Pal - No, Ugh. 
Eat at home 25 dinners - 15 down, 10 to go!
Hit 50 pounds down - 10.2 pounds to go!
Reward with the much coveted compression suit - Only 10.2 pounds to go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting Weight: 306.4
Goal Weight: 150
Today's Weight: 266.6
Total Lost to Date: 39.8

Darn 6's are EVIL, I say!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing a bit of you with me, may we all traverse through this life happily!