Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 4 - Oh Happy Day - My Scale Loves Me

Sometimes...oh, I'd say most of the time, my scale and I do NOT get along.

It's mostly my fault; though, I'm not taking all the blame. That thing I step on daily (for the next little while) is a fickle fellow.

But today, my scale and I are getting along like two peas in a pod, like Fred and Ethel wished they could, like chocolate and peanut butter (of which I have not indulged OR missed in 4 whole days!).

In celebration of this happy occasion, I give you this:


...because it is exactly what rolled through my mind when I saw that number.

OH HAPPY DAY!

So what's that number? (I'm sure you are asking, exasperated and wishing I'd get to the point...)

Okay, okay, alright, already.

1.4

Yep. I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday, which brings me to a total of 3.8 pounds down at the start of day four and I am now 21.2 pounds away from reaching my first goal.

WooHOO!

I have to say, I like that MyFitnessPal rounds up, lol. Just sayin'...

Oh, and ABOUT that - My Fitness Pal is a GREAT way to keep track of your daily food, exercise, water, and other notes you want to jot down. If you haven't checked it out, go right here and do so. If you have an (oh SO) fabUlous blog like this one, you can even snatch a widget that shows your progress right on your blog (see upper right hand corner for mine).

I'll be talking more about My Fitness Pal as we go but for now I'll just say thanks. I'm having a wicked good time filling in my stats each day and it is SERIOUSLY helping me stay accountable for what I deem worth to grace my lips!

Now I know, the scale isn't always going to go MY way - down, down, down. And weighing myself daily is actually not the best way to do things, psychologically. But I told you, it's what I'm doing for the next couple of weeks. We'll revisit THAT later!

For now?

I'm off to the gym and then I've got a BUNCH of other stuff to do today. BzzzzzY!

Hope you all have a FANTABULISTIC day and please do keep on keepin' on.

Till next time!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting Weight: 306.4
Goal Weight: 150
Today's Weight: 302.6
Total Lost to Date: 3.8


© 2012 Dear Diary, I'm Fat...Now What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Whhooo ouuuu!!! Way to go! And oh, I love Sister Act. OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb. I'm wicked excited and proud of myself so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing a bit of you with me, may we all traverse through this life happily!