Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 7 - And I Just Keep Dropping...

...my jaw to the FLOOR, people!

Another 1.6 pound weight loss yesterday!

That makes it 11.6 pounds down in 6 days; though I do LOVE how My Fitness Pal rounds UP, YAY!

Today marks the last day of the first week of my new life and I am more motivated than ever to do this, do it right, and share it with the world (more on that later).

Oh, and did Papi and I take our afternoon stroll on the beach?

Of course!

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I rewarded my 10 pound loss with something other than food AND it was exercise - disguised as a "romantic interlude with my honey".

How darn lucky am I?

I also got to dip in the ocean - AMAZING!

I hadn't actually swam in our ocean here in Maine (I know, 5 years, what IS WRONG with me, people?!!) before. Oh a toe dip here and there, maybe just there...in 5 whole years.

And I love the ocean. Jumping waves, feeling the power of God, yelping at seaweed tossed around my legs - just simply LOVE it.

...just thankful for my blessings, this morning!

AND that the power was only out for a short while, too, today. I have so many things to do this afternoon that I was afraid I wouldn't get this post in.

But here it is, and here I am, 11.6 pounds GONE.

I'm making good choices, I'm sticking to my guns, and it is WORKING!

I've gotta run now, but I will be here tomorrow, sharing my weekly numbers, some other fun stuff, and a bit about my salad experiment.

Till next time!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting Weight: 306.4
Goal Weight: 150
Today's Weight: 294.8
Total Lost to Date: 11.6



© 2012 Dear Diary, I'm Fat...Now What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



2 comments:

Thank you for sharing a bit of you with me, may we all traverse through this life happily!